Porter - Job Description
We are currently looking for a Porter to join our Front Office Team.
This is a very diverse role that would suit someone who is physically fit and possess a 'can-do' attitude as tasks and duties can change daily.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Transportation of Hotel guests to and from train and bus stations
- Assistance with Luggage
- Meet and greet customers on arrival
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Front Office and Lobby area
- Setting up for Conferences and Events
- General assistance
- Full drivers license is required
All candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
In return we offer the opportunity to work in a natural playground at an iconic establishment. You will be working within a great team who all have the same goal - to provide service to our Guests which is second to none.
- An excellent command of the English language
- Customer service focus
- High standard of personal grooming is a MUST
- A clean full drivers license - must be current & an international license is acceptable
- Pleasant and friendly disposition
- Physical fitness (some heavy lifting required)
- Flexibility around work hours and duties
- A fantastic sense of humour is a must
We have limited accommodation in a backpacker style lodge including single room, 3 meals served daily in the staff dining room for a low cost per week from $95, or there is alternative accommodation available in National Park Township 15 km away. Please advise when applying, whether you will require accommodation.
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter via the link below.
Applications forms can be down loaded via this page please ensure you print and send this in to email@example.com
Apply online now
BAYVIEW CHATEAU TONGARIRO
Private Bag 71901
Attention: Human Resource Manager
(p) 07 377 8673